- Team HBV is a national network spanning many colleges and high schools whose goal is to create a strong, unified community that will further efforts to eradicate hepatitis B. The national Team HBV mission is to raise awareness of the disproportionately high incidence of hepatitis B and liver cancer among Asian and Pacific Islanders (APIs) worldwide and hopes to create programming that will address the disparity.
At Stanford, we raise awareness on campus and in the local community through screening initiative programs, outreach campaigns, inviting guest speakers, and much more. Check out some of our past event posts on our home page.
We welcome everyone to join us in our fight against hepatitis B!
- Educate the Stanford community about hepatitis B and liver cancer
- Evaluate our efforts on our outreach and education projects
- Participate in national and international Team HBV efforts
- Collaborate with the other individuals and organizations that support the Jade Ribbon Campaign
For more hepatitis B information, visit the Asian Liver Center’s website.
- Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!